Easy-to-follow Video Lessons
How It Works:
- Online video instruction - you can watch LIVE and ask questions, or watch and re-watch any video any time
- Watch a new song each week in the LIVE lesson - or choose from hundreds of favorite songs and lessons in our archives
- Video lessons for multiple levels - Jamin explains the concepts and songs at the beginner level, the advanced level, and several levels in between
- All the printouts you'll need - your music and activities are all downloadable from the site, no separate books or materials to purchase
- Personal interaction with an actual teacher - ask questions in the live chat or by direct message anytime, and get real responses to all your questions
- Individualized feedback - submit videos and get specific, helpful feedback on your technique, form, and progress. Even Skype one-on-one!
- Perform what you've learned - students can post videos of their work and virtually perform in live recitals
- Be part of a learning community - join in the live chat, social forums, and receive a new email challenges each month
- Low price for the whole family - just $19.95 a month gets the whole family, kids and parents, access to the lessons
SAMPLE LESSON: Reharmonizing The Beatles' "Yesterday"
In this lesson we will be looking at: 1 - special scales and 2 - arpeggios and 3 - accompaniment for the song and 4 - chord substitutions so you can apply advanced skills to this and other pop and rock songs. Even picking up some of this lesson will help you in your other playing as well.